Laundry sometimes seems like a never ending chore but I have found a few things that make laundry easier for me and maybe they will help you out.
- Prepare two specific days a week for laundry (Mine are usually Tuesday and Friday) Try not to run errands on these days.This will ensure that you wont ever have more than 3 or four load.
- The day before "laundry day," gather all the dirty clothes throughout your house and take it to your laundry room.
- Sort your clothes the day before.
- Make sure your house is clean before washing clothes.
- When removing your clothes, turn them right side out at that moment. This will save tons of time when it comes to folding or hanging
- Spot treat clothes as stains occur. Use a Stain Magnet(Click the link to see my tutorial) to remind you of when you have stained clothing in the washer.
- When washing clothes set a timer or listen for the bell on your dryer, this way you can get your clothes in out and on there way.
- Have a specific place to put your laundry, I use my dinner table, this forces me to complete the laundry before dinner time.
- I fold/hang clothes after it is all out of the dryer but some people suggest hanging and folding laundry as the clothes come out of the dryer, but whatever works for you.
- Have a clean laundry basket for each member of your family. This way, when sorting your clean clothes, you can just throw each family members clothes into their basket, then fold or hang them up from there.
If you have any things that you do to make laundry easier, comment below, I would love to hear them