Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sticky Solution

Hello all, Have you ever had a recipe tell you to use wax paper. I made these cheerio snacks.


For this recipie visit this link http://kathiecooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/cheerio-treats.html

They were really really good but I had an issue with my snacks sticking to the wax paper.
So I thought up an awesome easy solution.

Get a frying pan and turn it on a medium heat. 


Take your snacks and separate them from each other.I cut around the snack using scissors leaving enough wax paper around the snack so I could pull it off easier.



Then place the snack (wax paper and all) on the frying pan. (you can see my pan was a bit hot)


Rub the wax paper around the pan for about five second.


And if all goes well... the wax paper should peel right off!!
I hope this is as helpful for you are it was for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment