- Stops. Make sure you make stops that allow them to run around and get out some energy, maybe have them do this right before there normal nap time.
- Snacks - a variety is sometimes very exciting for the kids. I had Cheese, Cheetos, Fruit Snacks. WARNING-Sugar may not be the kind of snack you want to give your kids.
- DVD Player - Pick movie you know they will watch or haven't seen in a while. If you are going to buy new movies, save them for your trip. This will help a lot!!
- Dollar store toys-Give them a gift,which is a toy from the dollar store, when ever they begin getting rowdy.
- Naps -Make sure if you are driving through your kids normal nap time make sure they nap, turn off the DVD player and give them a blanket
- Bring a blanket.
- Favorite Stuffed animal/Doll. May help keep them calm
- Music. I got Disney music. My daughter and son loved singing along.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Tips To Help Make A Enjoyable Trip with Toddlers
I recently took a 14 hour trip with my three children ages 3, 2, 7mths. I began looking around the internet to figure out what I could do to entertain m kids and could really find anything for my age of kids, so I figured I would let you know what I did that helped us out on our trip.