Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Projects

It was been a while since I have updated my blog. I have been keeping busy with orders, and I thought I would share some of the recent projects with you.

I was asked to make the dress on the right. The dress on the left is the result




This dress is a Easter dress I made for my daughter.



I made this nursing cover for my cousin. She wanted a cover that wrapped completely around. This cover has elastic around the top. This allows you to peek in when needed but also gives you privacy from others that may come up behind you while nursing. You can purchase this Nursing cover for $18. Just post a comment on my FaceBook page

I have been making a matching Bundle Set for my sister. I will post pictures as soon as it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment