Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My HULU Workout

 
workout


Well its a new year and everyone is looking for a new, easy, convenient ways to fit in exercising. 

When my kids nap I want to sit down and watch HULU or TV. I really don't want to spend my ME time working out. So I came up with the HULU Workout.

So here is what I do.

You pick a show on HULU, or TV then every time a commercial break begins you choose one of the following exercises and start doing it until your show comes back on.

Jumping Jacks
Crunches
Squats
Planks
Side planks
Push-ups
Jump squats
Calf raises
Lunges
Sit-ups

Its that easy. If you have time to watch TV then you have time to do this workout. No excuses!

If you are daring (or your show has tons of commercials) then you should pick an exercise to do until the commercial break then switch exercises.

NOTE: This workout will not burn as many calories as a normal workout, but is mainly a workout designed to get you into the process of working out. If you have any ideas to add to this workout comment below.


1 comment:

  1. some things that you might want to keep in mind is that this looks more like a toning work out. It's not going to be great for loosing a lot of weight. to loose weight you need to keep your heart rate up as long as you can. one thing I would suggest is to replace the squats with wall squats while the show is on. Start out with 30 second intervals and try to make it to the commercials. That way you can still get a burn while "sitting down". the more you use the larger muscle groups the more you burn.

    ReplyDelete