Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome To My First Blog

Welcome everybody to my first blog. 
Let me start off with a quick introduction.
I am a wife of 5 years to an amazing husband and a mother of 2 children and another child due in September. I have been sewing for 10 years. I began sewing with my sister. We began sewing small items and clothing items for us and our dolls, then moved onto sewing church dresses and prom dresses. We have made quite a few dresses for Prom, Homecoming, and Weddings. Once my sister and I went our separate ways and got married, I began sewing costumes and home decor items. Now after having two children and one on the way, I enjoy sewing little items for babies and toddlers.
I used to work for a local hospital, as a Monitor Tech, but quit once I found out we were having baby number three. Since quitting, I have been trying to find a way to use my love and hobby of sewing. So I have decided to open this blog, where I will make cute crafts for you or your child.
So once I get the hang of this whole blogging things I will post pictures of my recent crafts and give you a glimpse of the items that will be able to be your.


No comments:

Post a Comment